Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Star Wars The Black Series 6 Inch - Series 3

Trying to catch up, but Hasbro's 6 Inch Black Series - Series 3 has been out for a couple of months now - well, at least it is supposed to be out. I have only seen it once at retail - and that is only Obi Wan Kenobi from Revenge of the Sith. I haven't seen Bespin Luke or the Stormtrooper out in the wild yet. I likely won't. I have yet to see Boba Fett from Series 2 out in the wild. That's why I preorder from Big Bad Toy Store.

Anyway, Series 3 is a decent set. First, it has the Stormtrooper...Hasbro resisted for awhile, but it looks like they are going to start shipping 4-packs of Stormtroopers for army building. That's better than a Greedo or Slave Leia army. More on that later. Also included in Series 3 is Bespin Luke and Revenge of the Sith Obi Wan Kenobi. All three of these figures rock. I enjoyed the prequels. Didn't love them, but definitely enjoyed them. I really like Ewan MacGregor's portrayal of Kenobi. The fourth figure is a carry forward from Series 2 - Han Solo. Not sure why they picked him, but there are plenty of him hanging on the pegs.







Along with Han, there are plenty of Greedo's and Slave Leia's hanging on the pegs. Hope that doesn't discourage the big boxes from ordering future series. If the popular figures can't be found, it is a good sign that things are selling well.

Series 4 is already out - and I have possession of it. Will be posting those in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment