Friday, November 27, 2015

Plan B Toys Brothers in Arms

I remember seeing these figures in the early 2000s. They were generally sold in specialty shops like FYE, Tower Records, etc. I also saw them at some toy shows in Utah.

I only recently discovered that you can still buy them from the company - even though the company is out of business - their web store is still live and taking orders. I discovered this after reading the eNewsletter - Little Plastic Men. LPM was a great quarterly magazine that had great articles on toys of today, as well as toy companies, and some of the tough decisions they had to make in the economically challenging toy industry.

Anyway - I ordered a few of the 101st Airborne figures - a set called Hell's Highway. They are about 6 inches tall - incredibly detailed, with a great assortment of gear and accessories. There is also a scale jeep.












1 comment:

  1. Do you have the Jeep? If yes, would you sell it sir?

    ReplyDelete