Sunday, January 31, 2016

LEGO Private Detective Office

I've been collecting the LEGO City Creator Expert series buildings since 2012. I was stressing out big time and needed something to take my mind off the stress of everyday life. So I grabbed the Grand Emporium from the LEGO store and the rest is history.

Last year's building is the Private Investigator's Office. A pretty cool set. On the first floor is a billiard (pool) hall and barber shop. There is a secret passage under the stairs that connects the pool hall and barber shop. There is a police officer getting her hair cut in the barber shop while the bad guys hang out in the pool hall. Pretty funny.

On the second floor is the PI's office and his apartment. There is a third floor as well with an extra room and kitchen. I like the alcove like area for the stairs and fire escape ladder. An awesome set. Bummed it sat in storage for a year. I just didn't have the energy to build it until now.










































No comments:

Post a Comment