Friday, February 3, 2017

Star Wars the Black Series Wave 5 2016

I know Hasbro gets a lot of flak from collectors for their line up choices and distribution issues. And let's not forget their decision to go back to 5 points of articulation on their 3-3/4 inch line.

While the Black Series has done well, many have bemoaned the carry forward figures like prequal Obi Wan Kenobi.  Seriously, can't you keep collectors happy with a nice lineup of six new figures which includes Original Trilogy, army builders, and fan favorites? I mean, if you did this, I'd empty my wallet.

And that's exactly what we got with this newest wave.  Princess Leia and Ben Kenobi from the original 12 of the trilogy. Awesome army builders with the Snowtrooper and AT-AT Driver. The Snowtrooper was at the top of my wishlist. Sabine Wren from Rebels and Darth Raven round it out.
Six new figures. All fan favorites.  BOOM! That's how you do it Hasbro.




































2 comments:

  1. I love the Snow troopers! Im going to have to keep an eye out for a couple of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the snowtroopers. Would like some Hoth rebels to pit them against.

      Delete