Monday, July 10, 2017

800th Post - The First Toy I Remember

So it kind of snuck up on me, just looking at the admin console while setting up some posts....this is the 800th post since I started this blog in September of 2009. Wow! Instead of just doing any old post, I thought I would celebrate by blogging about the very first toy I ever remember having. I probably had some before this, but this is the one I specifically remember.

Before we get to that - here are the first three posts of the blog.

Post #1 - How it all started

Post #2 - The Idea Simmers

Post #3 - Marvel Legends Character Ensemble

It's the Playskool Sesame Street Wood Block set. I remember the character faces on the block very vividly. Ernie was always my favorite.

I picked this up on Ebay for under $10.



























No comments:

Post a Comment